Wednesday 11 September 2024

Planning Task 7 : Website Homepage and Linked Page

 The header of my website will feature the magazine's masthead in large font to create a sense of uniformity so that the viewers will easily understand that the website and magazine are connected. The masthead will be in a large, bold font to stand out at the top of the webpage. The header will also feature a search bar to easily navigate the website. Additionally, I will include the magazines social medias on the header to appeal to a digitally literate audience and encourage them to participate with the magazine on social media by liking and sharing posts to advertise it to a larger audience. Links to sign in or subscribe to the magazine will also be included as it will make subscribing to the magazine easy and simple for the viewer.


My website's homepage will advertise stories on a wide variety of topics within music to appeal to a wider audience and will make reference to coverlines featured on the second edition of my magazine front cover to create a sense of a shared brand identity across both the website and magazine. My linked page will be to an album review in reference to the main coverline of the second edition of my magazine and to appeal to an audience who are well educated and interested in music.


The audio-visual content I will produce for my magazine website will be an interview with the artist featured on the second edition of my magazine front page. The interview will feature questions around the creative process for music to appeal to an audience that is very interested in music and how it's created.


Website header-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task 8 : Photography Planning

For my original images, I'm going to take them myself with my phone. My models will cover two different social groups as I'm using a...