Wednesday 11 September 2024

Planning Task 6 : Contents Pages

 When planning the layout of my contents page, I made sure to include generic conventions that I found through my research of other magazine's contents pages, for example, I included page numbers, distinct headers for different sections and main images as this will make it easy for my target audience to find the content they are looking for and also see the topics generally discussed through each edition. I included clear headers for each different section and a band index to show the wide variety of content featured and also to easily catch a customers attention if they are deciding whether or not to purchase the magazine.


The content lines on my contents page will consist of short simple sentences and make use of bold text for specific words, like artists names, to be more eye catching for the audience. My main images used will also relate to the content featured to create a sense of anchorage and make the articles referenced in the images seem more appealing and interesting to the reader.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task 8 : Photography Planning

For my original images, I'm going to take them myself with my phone. My models will cover two different social groups as I'm using a...